The Helmholtz Office Brussels
The Brussels Office helps increasing the participation of Helmholtz Centres in EU programmes such as Horizon Europe. With our services, we support intensifying and expanding networks and research collaboration in Europe and beyond.
Helmholtz in Europe
Shaping a sustainable future for Europe strongly depends collaborating in research – because societal challenges do not end at borders. Therefore, Helmholtz supports the concept of the European Research Area.
For our Helmholtz Centers, we offer amongst others:
- Information and analyses: on work programmes and calls for proposals in the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.
- Consulting: center-specific, both legal-administrative and research-related
- Representation of interests: events (in presence and virtually), (coordinated) statements
- Targeted, individual ERC coaching for three funding lines
- A hub in the EU heart of Brussels: two conference rooms with modern video conferencing systems, guest workstations
• Assistant to the Director
• Office administration, conference room
Delegate for the research field Earth and Environment
• Delegate for research field Energy
• European Energy Research Alliance (EERA)
• Delegate for the research field Information
• Delegate for the research field Matter
• Research infrastructures in the EU
• Assistant to Delegates for the research fields
• Office administration
Rue du Trône 98
Internship / Praktikum
Join our team!
Twice a year we offer student internships in Brussels - the next one starts in March 2024.