Grid-, Cloud- & Supercomputing
Together with its national and international partners, the Helmholtz Association develops, builds and operates unique large research facilities and networks of distributed research infrastructures to address specific research challenges.
In addition, the centers of the Association collect valuable data from the experiments performed at their research infrastructures, which are also made available to external researchers. Examples of these research infrastructures are:
- DESY Grid & Cloud Center (DESY)
- Gridka (Grid Computing Centre Karlsruhe)
- High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing @ KIT
- IDAF (Interdisciplinary Data Analysis Facility. Evolution of NAF)
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre