This programme provides a compact course on the interaction between leadership, strategy, resources and organisations. Looking at your own department in a larger context (e.g. the development of your own centre), the focus is on anticipating future challenges and on the effective implementation of changes.
What to expect:
- You will develop an understanding of strategy as a management task that defines the future and learn about strategy process instruments and applications.
- You will develop methods for identifying and developing the right staff for future challenges.
- You will learn to balance the demands on your staff effectively with their skills and development.
- You will analyse your department in terms of its development potential.
- You will recognise the challenges that come with change and find ways of implementing new structures and processes.
This programme is aimed at experienced managers who manage larger divisions and are familiar with their own area of responsibilities and their own centre. This group includes heads of department in the scientific or administrative field, their deputies, as well as heads of infrastructure facilities and larger projects.
4.500,- Euro for Helmholtz employees
9.000,- Euro for external participants
(Prices do not include VAT)
Module 1: Strategically aligning your own division (2,5 days)
Module 2: Effectively implementing changes (2,5 days)
Module 3: Developing staff for the future (3 days)
Wahlmodul (2,5 days)
- Dr Esther Strätz
- Helmholtz Management Academy
- Berlin Office
- +49 30 206329-79
- Mandy Ritsche
- Assistant Academy/Mentoring
- Berlin Office
- +49 30 206329-46