To help initiate and establish new strategic networks of scientific excellence between Russia and Germany, the Helmholtz Association runs an office in Moscow.
Service provided by the Moscow Office
The Moscow Office represents the interests of Helmholtz Association as a whole in Russia. It serves both Helmholtz scientists and Russian researchers interested in mutual cooperation. Its main tasks are to provide help for scientific partners to establish contacts, to promote joint projects and to foster the exchange of scientists.
The Moscow Office offers:
- up-to-date information about the Helmholtz Association
- Information about Helmholtz' special infrastructure
- Helping to identify the most suitable research groups for mutual cooperation
- Coordination services between Helmholtz centres, Russian partners and Russian authorities
- Assistance for the organisation of bilateral scientific workshops
- Initiating and developing new cooperative research projects
- Analysing trends in the Russian research landscape
- Advising and supporting excellent young Russian researchers interested in doing research at Helmholtz
- Organising visits for delegations of Helmholtz scientists travelling to Russia
- Supporting delegations of Russian researchers in organising visits to Helmholtz Centres
- Networking of Helmholtz researchers residing in China
9:00 - 18:00 local time Moscow (7:00 - 16:00 MEST)