Beckurts Awards | Partnering Research and Business
26 November 2012 at Munich Residenz
27 November 2012 at HVB Forum Munich
Research meets Business! The new partnering forum for 2012 in the fields of health care, energy, and engineering.
For the first time, this event provides the unique opportunity to get in contact with highperformance technologies and spin-off projects from the leading German non-university research organizations – Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, Helmholtz Association, Leibniz Association and Max Planck Society – as well as decision-makers from industry and finance. This showroom of value-chain assets is also a perfect platform for bringing together innovative scientists, technology transfer experts, business development platform executives, and private and institutional investors. On the partnering day, 27 November 2012, prescheduled online one-to-one meetings will be used as an effective tool to meet the right persons, identify new technologies and initiate promising partnerships. In addition to the partnering, there will be pitching slots at the beginning offering workshops, company presentations and networking opportunities. The highlight of the evening reception on 26 November 2012 will be the awards ceremony for the Beckurts Awards for innovative Scientists.
- Get to know German research in medical health, life science, nutrition, energy and engineering.
- Meet key collaboration and licensing contacts from important and promising businesses and research fields.
- Present your business in front of the leading German research organizations.
- Private partnering opportunities.
- Meet bright minds from the leading nonuniversity research organizations under one roof.